Are you a professional writer or love to write for Zoos niche? Then we are ready to accept your words. Shout in Australia provides an opportunity for posting your good content. We are looking for a professional and passionate article and blog writer who loves to write for the niche of zoos. Our website Shout in Australia is a great platform for such writers to express their expertise on any topic related to the zoo they prefer. Demonstrate your advice and writing skills by taking the advantage of Shout in Australia Write For Us.
Zoos are areas or places where both domestic and wild animals are nurtured for public display. In these places, different breeds of endangered species are also protected in order to prevent them from becoming extinct. Visiting the zoo offers so many fantastic learning opportunities to the visitors, most importantly the kids who, along with fun can attain priceless knowledge and learning skills. It is the perfect day trip destination for any season which brings families and friends close together.
The writers need to mention the basic information regarding the zoos for the readers in order to help them make a qualified decision regarding their visit to the zoo. If you have such quality information regarding this niche then we would be glad to take your words.
The articles provided by the writer should create audience retention, make them aware about the topic you are writing and encourage them to take further steps. So, it is a great opportunity for the authors and writers to express their views from the deepest skills they have and take the full advantage of our platform. We at a very reasonable cost, are ready to submit all the information written by you in our webpage.
How Can You Submit Your Content?
If you want to write for us, you can mail us your blog post for guest posting at our mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your request will be answered within 24–48 hours.
We Provide Zoos Blog Guest Post Opportunities
Interested in sharing your Zoos marketing expertise with a captive audience? Got a hot topic, marketing tip or unique case study you think our audience would be interested in?
Let us know and you could be our next guest blogger! We’re always looking for talented writers in the Zoos marketing niche.
The Symmetry Of The Blog:
Note: We strictly abide by following rules for symmetry of blog writing. If you fail to follow the guidelines, your blog will be rejected.
- Proper usage of Subheading(H2) should be there in the article.
- You can use additional subheadings like (H3) and (H4) and bullet points to improve readability.
Length Of The Content:
The length of the Blog posts should be of minimum 1500 words.
Only original content should be submitted. Spun or plagiarized content will be rejected.
Images and Infographics:
You can use royalty-free images in your submitted content. It is even recommended to use infographics in your blogs.
Type Of Blog Content Not Accepted:
Following are blog types that we don’t upload on our site:
- Gambling events
- Property related listings
- Adult content
- Job Postings
- Press releases
How Did You Find Us?
If you’re like us and well versed in organic search engine optimization techniques, you understand the value of guest posting on other relevant, high-authority domains. That’s what we’re here for – to offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Maybe you used one of these popular Google search operators to find relevant guest posting opportunities and stumbled upon our site:
|Zoos + “guest blog”||Zoos + “contributor guidelines”|
|Zoos + “guest blogger”||Zoos + “write for us”|
|Zoos + “guest column”||Zoos + “write for me”|
|Zoos + “guest article”||Zoos + “become a contributor”|
|Zoos + “guest posts wanted”||Zoos + “contribute to this site”|
|Zoos + “guest post opportunities”||Zoos + “guest poster wanted”|
|Zoos + “become a guest blogger”||Zoos + “looking for guest posts”|
|Zoos + “contributing writer”||Zoos + “become an author”|
|Zoos + “submit blog post”||Zoos + “submit guest post”|
|Zoos + “accepting guest posts”||Zoos + “suggest a post”|
|Zoos + “contribute to our site”||Zoos + inurl:category/guest|
|Zoos + “submit content”||Zoos + inurl:contributors|
|Zoos + “submit blog post”||allintitle:Zoos + guest post|
|Zoos + “submit your article”||allintitle:Zoos + write for us|
|Zoos + “guest post guidelines”||allintitle:Zoos + submit blog post|
If so, congratulations, you’re in the right place. Be sure to thoroughly review the following contributor guidelines and reach out to us to submit your first post.
What We’re Looking For In Zoos Guest Post
Here are some of the points to look at before you contribute a guest blogging for Shout in Australia.
- We’re searching for unique, relevant, and informative blogs that are well-written. Your article should preferably be 1500 words or longer, double-checked for accuracy, and able to pass a Copyscape review.
- The blog post that you submitted shouldn’t be posted anywhere, not even on your own website or profile. We’re constantly looking for new, insightful blogs that are well-written, no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
- Before sending the article for review, conduct proofreading. Additionally, no more than 4% of the content should be written in the passive voice.
- You must own all of the photographs you use in the guest posting or provide the necessary copyright information with each image.
- Any references included in the article should be pertinent and provide extra information on the given topic.
- There can only be one (1) link in the article text that leads back to your website or the website of your client. Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We have the right to reject any article that does not belong to our criteria or suit the profile of our target audience.
Points to Note
Please read this before you make a blog or article-
- Make sure to use simple words and avoid complicated words and sentence
- Avoid lengthy sentences and vast paragraph
- Use short and understandable subheadings
- Using bullets and points is more preferred
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Shout in Australia, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Marketing
- Financial Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Healthcare Marketing
- Tech Marketing
- Web Design & Development Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- General Business Marketing
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link sent to our contact email at email@example.com