If you are interested in writing blogs for plumber services, then we want your words. Shout in Australia provides an opportunity for content creation. We are in search of a professional and passionate article and blog writer who loves to write for the plumber services niche. Our platform is a great opportunity to expose your expertise on any plumber service topic you prefer. Share your advice and experience by utilising Shout in Australia Write For Us.
Every home and building must have a Plumbing and sanitary system. Plumbing systems must be carefully planned and designed since it takes care of the occupants’ personal hygiene needs. It has been reported that 8% of the construction building costs are allocated for plumbing and sanitary systems. There are different types of plumbing services like water supply, drainage, irrigation, and sanitary services. So if you are a guest blog writer for plumbing services then Shout in Australia welcomes your worthy articles.
Contributors should submit articles that raise readers’ awareness, inspire them, or enlighten them. As a result, we’re giving writers and authors an incredible opportunity to gain exposure and a platform to exhibit their work. Moreover, you may submit your valuable information to our webpage for a reasonable price.
How Can You Submit Your Content?
If you want to write for us, you can mail us your blog post for guest posting at our mail id: email@example.com
Note: Your request will be answered within 24–48 hours.
We Provide Plumbers Services Blog Guest Post Opportunities
Interested in sharing your Plumbers Services marketing expertise with a captive audience? Got a hot topic, marketing tip or unique case study you think our audience would be interested in?
Let us know and you could be our next guest blogger! We’re always looking for talented writers in the Plumbers Services marketing niche.
The Symmetry Of The Blog:
Note: We strictly abide by following rules for symmetry of blog writing. If you fail to follow the guidelines, your blog will be rejected.
- Proper usage of Subheading(H2) should be there in the article.
- You can use additional subheadings like (H3) and (H4) and bullet points to improve readability.
Length Of The Content:
The length of the Blog posts should be of minimum 1500 words.
Only original content should be submitted. Spun or plagiarized content will be rejected.
Images and Infographics:
You can use royalty-free images in your submitted content. It is even recommended to use infographics in your blogs.
Type Of Blog Content Not Accepted:
Following are blog types that we don’t upload on our site:
- Gambling events
- Property related listings
- Adult content
- Job Postings
- Press releases
How Did You Find Us?
If you’re like us and well versed in organic search engine optimization techniques, you understand the value of guest posting on other relevant, high-authority domains. That’s what we’re here for – to offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Maybe you used one of these popular Google search operators to find relevant guest posting opportunities and stumbled upon our site:
|Plumbers Services + “guest blog”||Plumbers Services + “contributor guidelines”|
|Plumbers Services + “guest blogger”||Plumbers Services + “write for us”|
|Plumbers Services + “guest column”||Plumbers Services + “write for me”|
|Plumbers Services + “guest article”||Plumbers Services + “become a contributor”|
|Plumbers Services + “guest posts wanted”||Plumbers Services + “contribute to this site”|
|Plumbers Services + “guest post opportunities”||Plumbers Services + “guest poster wanted”|
|Plumbers Services + “become a guest blogger”||Plumbers Services + “looking for guest posts”|
|Plumbers Services + “contributing writer”||Plumbers Services + “become an author”|
|Plumbers Services + “submit blog post”||Plumbers Services + “submit guest post”|
|Plumbers Services + “accepting guest posts”||Plumbers Services + “suggest a post”|
|Plumbers Services + “contribute to our site”||Plumbers Services + inurl:category/guest|
|Plumbers Services + “submit content”||Plumbers Services + inurl:contributors|
|Plumbers Services + “submit blog post”||allintitle:Plumbers Services + guest post|
|Plumbers Services + “submit your article”||allintitle:Plumbers Services + write for us|
|Plumbers Services + “guest post guidelines”||allintitle:Plumbers Services + submit blog post|
If so, congratulations, you’re in the right place. Be sure to thoroughly review the following contributor guidelines and reach out to us to submit your first post.
What We’re Looking For In Plumbers Services Guest Post
Here are some of the points to look at before you contribute a guest blogging for Shout in Australia.
- We’re searching for unique, relevant, and informative blogs that are well-written. Your article should preferably be 1500 words or longer, double-checked for accuracy, and able to pass a Copyscape review.
- The blog post that you submitted shouldn’t be posted anywhere, not even on your own website or profile. We’re constantly looking for new, insightful blogs that are well-written, no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
- Before sending the article for review, conduct proofreading. Additionally, no more than 4% of the content should be written in the passive voice.
- You must own all of the photographs you use in the guest posting or provide the necessary copyright information with each image.
- Any references included in the article should be pertinent and provide extra information on the given topic.
- There can only be one (1) link in the article text that leads back to your website or the website of your client. Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We have the right to reject any article that does not belong to our criteria or suit the profile of our target audience.
Points to Note
Please read this before you make a blog or article-
- Make sure to use simple words and avoid complicated words and sentence
- Avoid lengthy sentences and vast paragraph
- Use short and understandable subheadings
- Using bullets and points is more preferred
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Shout in Australia, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Marketing
- Financial Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Healthcare Marketing
- Tech Marketing
- Web Design & Development Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- General Business Marketing
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link sent to our contact email at firstname.lastname@example.org