Shout In Australia is a rapidly increasing platform having quality content whose audience is curious to know about the current things and happenings in different niches. If you are a wordsmith in writing strongly researched, highly readable content about Face painting, why not submit your posts and articles to our platform Shout In Australia to help us educate and encourage our vast audience. We will be happy to share your work with all of our vast community.
Face painting is the applying of a design to the face, generally that of a child, using brushes and skin-safe paints. Children’s festivals and celebrations frequently feature it. The patterns can be incredibly intricate, like a full leopard mask with intricate spots and a variety of colour hues, or extremely basic, like a butterfly form on the cheek in one or two colours. In face painting kits, all the colours and brushes required for a certain design are typically included. Although intricate witch, monster, and fairy princess designs are also available, animal patterns are highly popular. If the brush methods needed to use these kits aren’t too challenging, non-professional face painters can usually use them successfully.
Every writer wants his views in the form of written content to reach the community he deserves and our vast growing platform will really feel honoured to enlighten his words by publishing them on our esteemed platform. We will not publish the content that is already published on other websites. We are looking for well thought, deeply searched, empowering and educating content of Face painting and if you have such favourable words, we are ready to publish your prosperous words on our highly admired website.
How Can You Submit Your Content?
If you want to write for us, you can mail us your blog post for guest posting at our mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your request will be answered within 24–48 hours.
We Provide Face Painting Blog Guest Post Opportunities
Interested in sharing your Face Painting marketing expertise with a captive audience? Got a hot topic, marketing tip or unique case study you think our audience would be interested in?
Let us know and you could be our next guest blogger! We’re always looking for talented writers in the Face Painting marketing niche.
The Symmetry Of The Blog:
Note: We strictly abide by following rules for symmetry of blog writing. If you fail to follow the guidelines, your blog will be rejected.
- Proper usage of Subheading(H2) should be there in the article.
- You can use additional subheadings like (H3) and (H4) and bullet points to improve readability.
Length Of The Content:
The length of the Blog posts should be of minimum 1500 words.
Only original content should be submitted. Spun or plagiarized content will be rejected.
Images and Infographics:
You can use royalty-free images in your submitted content. It is even recommended to use infographics in your blogs.
Type Of Blog Content Not Accepted:
Following are blog types that we don’t upload on our site:
- Gambling events
- Property related listings
- Adult content
- Job Postings
- Press releases
How Did You Find Us?
If you’re like us and well versed in organic search engine optimization techniques, you understand the value of guest posting on other relevant, high-authority domains. That’s what we’re here for – to offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Maybe you used one of these popular Google search operators to find relevant guest posting opportunities and stumbled upon our site:
|Face Painting + “guest blog”||Face Painting + “contributor guidelines”|
|Face Painting + “guest blogger”||Face Painting + “write for us”|
|Face Painting + “guest column”||Face Painting + “write for me”|
|Face Painting + “guest article”||Face Painting + “become a contributor”|
|Face Painting + “guest posts wanted”||Face Painting + “contribute to this site”|
|Face Painting + “guest post opportunities”||Face Painting + “guest poster wanted”|
|Face Painting + “become a guest blogger”||Face Painting + “looking for guest posts”|
|Face Painting + “contributing writer”||Face Painting + “become an author”|
|Face Painting + “submit blog post”||Face Painting + “submit guest post”|
|Face Painting + “accepting guest posts”||Face Painting + “suggest a post”|
|Face Painting + “contribute to our site”||Face Painting + inurl:category/guest|
|Face Painting + “submit content”||Face Painting + inurl:contributors|
|Face Painting + “submit blog post”||allintitle:Face Painting + guest post|
|Face Painting + “submit your article”||allintitle:Face Painting + write for us|
|Face Painting + “guest post guidelines”||allintitle:Face Painting + submit blog post|
If so, congratulations, you’re in the right place. Be sure to thoroughly review the following contributor guidelines and reach out to us to submit your first post.
What We’re Looking For In Face Painting Guest Post
Here are some of the points to look at before you contribute a guest blogging for Shout in Australia.
- We’re searching for unique, relevant, and informative blogs that are well-written. Your article should preferably be 1500 words or longer, double-checked for accuracy, and able to pass a Copyscape review.
- The blog post that you submitted shouldn’t be posted anywhere, not even on your own website or profile. We’re constantly looking for new, insightful blogs that are well-written, no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
- Before sending the article for review, conduct proofreading. Additionally, no more than 4% of the content should be written in the passive voice.
- You must own all of the photographs you use in the guest posting or provide the necessary copyright information with each image.
- Any references included in the article should be pertinent and provide extra information on the given topic.
- There can only be one (1) link in the article text that leads back to your website or the website of your client. Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We have the right to reject any article that does not belong to our criteria or suit the profile of our target audience.
Points to Note
Please read this before you make a blog or article-
- Make sure to use simple words and avoid complicated words and sentence
- Avoid lengthy sentences and vast paragraph
- Use short and understandable subheadings
- Using bullets and points is more preferred
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Shout in Australia, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Marketing
- Financial Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Healthcare Marketing
- Tech Marketing
- Web Design & Development Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- General Business Marketing
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link sent to our contact email at email@example.com