Shout In Australia is a rapidly increasing platform having quality content whose audience is curious to know about the current things and happenings in different niches. If you are a wordsmith in writing strongly researched, highly readable content about the Event Venue, why not submit your posts and articles to our platform Shout In Australia to help us educate and encourage our vast audience. We will be happy to share your work with all of our vast community.
An event venue is a place that exclusively allows the public access for short-lived artistic performances, live or recorded musical performances, theatrical productions, film screenings, or other comparable expressive activities. event venue also refers to any public gathering space where people congregate for meetings, entertainment, or to witness weddings; it includes churches and other houses of worship but excludes spaces where admission is free but there is a charge or fee collected after admission; it also refers to spaces that are rented or leased by any person or organisation for such events. Various event types include weddings, seminars, etc.
Every writer wants his views in the form of written content to reach the community he deserves and our vast growing platform will really feel honoured to enlighten his words by publishing them on our esteemed platform. We will not publish the content that is already published on other websites. We are looking for well thought, deeply searched, empowering and educating content of Event Venue and if you have such favourable words, we are ready to publish your prosperous words on our highly admired website.
or a reasonable cost.
How Can You Submit Your Content?
If you want to write for us, you can mail us your blog post for guest posting at our mail id: email@example.com
Note: Your request will be answered within 24–48 hours.
We Provide Event Venues Blog Guest Post Opportunities
Interested in sharing your Event Venues marketing expertise with a captive audience? Got a hot topic, marketing tip or unique case study you think our audience would be interested in?
Let us know and you could be our next guest blogger! We’re always looking for talented writers in the Event Venues marketing niche.
The Symmetry Of The Blog:
Note: We strictly abide by following rules for symmetry of blog writing. If you fail to follow the guidelines, your blog will be rejected.
- Proper usage of Subheading(H2) should be there in the article.
- You can use additional subheadings like (H3) and (H4) and bullet points to improve readability.
Length Of The Content:
The length of the Blog posts should be of minimum 1500 words.
Only original content should be submitted. Spun or plagiarized content will be rejected.
Images and Infographics:
You can use royalty-free images in your submitted content. It is even recommended to use infographics in your blogs.
Type Of Blog Content Not Accepted:
Following are blog types that we don’t upload on our site:
- Gambling events
- Property related listings
- Adult content
- Job Postings
- Press releases
How Did You Find Us?
If you’re like us and well versed in organic search engine optimization techniques, you understand the value of guest posting on other relevant, high-authority domains. That’s what we’re here for – to offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Maybe you used one of these popular Google search operators to find relevant guest posting opportunities and stumbled upon our site:
|Event Venues + “guest blog”||Event Venues + “contributor guidelines”|
|Event Venues + “guest blogger”||Event Venues + “write for us”|
|Event Venues + “guest column”||Event Venues + “write for me”|
|Event Venues + “guest article”||Event Venues + “become a contributor”|
|Event Venues + “guest posts wanted”||Event Venues + “contribute to this site”|
|Event Venues + “guest post opportunities”||Event Venues + “guest poster wanted”|
|Event Venues + “become a guest blogger”||Event Venues + “looking for guest posts”|
|Event Venues + “contributing writer”||Event Venues + “become an author”|
|Event Venues + “submit blog post”||Event Venues + “submit guest post”|
|Event Venues + “accepting guest posts”||Event Venues + “suggest a post”|
|Event Venues + “contribute to our site”||Event Venues + inurl:category/guest|
|Event Venues + “submit content”||Event Venues + inurl:contributors|
|Event Venues + “submit blog post”||allintitle:Event Venues + guest post|
|Event Venues + “submit your article”||allintitle:Event Venues + write for us|
|Event Venues + “guest post guidelines”||allintitle:Event Venues + submit blog post|
If so, congratulations, you’re in the right place. Be sure to thoroughly review the following contributor guidelines and reach out to us to submit your first post.
What We’re Looking For In Event Venues Guest Post
Here are some of the points to look at before you contribute a guest blogging for Shout in Australia.
- We’re searching for unique, relevant, and informative blogs that are well-written. Your article should preferably be 1500 words or longer, double-checked for accuracy, and able to pass a Copyscape review.
- The blog post that you submitted shouldn’t be posted anywhere, not even on your own website or profile. We’re constantly looking for new, insightful blogs that are well-written, no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
- Before sending the article for review, conduct proofreading. Additionally, no more than 4% of the content should be written in the passive voice.
- You must own all of the photographs you use in the guest posting or provide the necessary copyright information with each image.
- Any references included in the article should be pertinent and provide extra information on the given topic.
- There can only be one (1) link in the article text that leads back to your website or the website of your client. Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We have the right to reject any article that does not belong to our criteria or suit the profile of our target audience.
Points to Note
Please read this before you make a blog or article-
- Make sure to use simple words and avoid complicated words and sentence
- Avoid lengthy sentences and vast paragraph
- Use short and understandable subheadings
- Using bullets and points is more preferred
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Shout in Australia, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Marketing
- Financial Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Healthcare Marketing
- Tech Marketing
- Web Design & Development Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- General Business Marketing
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link sent to our contact email at firstname.lastname@example.org