If you are a fluent and prolific writer and looking for a popular platform that helps you to bring light to your writing proficiency then you have come to the right place. Shout in Australia is a great flourishing platform where valuable content is posted every day. We welcome the words of every scripter who wants to proliferate his writing skills.
We are delighted to embrace your deepest thoughts regarding dried flowers to deliver the knowledgeable and informative content to our audience so that they can implement it whenever they need in any situation. Quality is our utmost priority, so we want that all the content delivered by you should be unique, informative and creates the finest audience retention.
The use of dried flowers for wedding bouquets and elegant gifts for a variety of occasions is growing quickly, but this trend didn’t happen overnight. Dried flowers have been used historically to perfume rooms and even people while also serving as decorative accents. Because of their aesthetic appeal, affordability, and extended lifespan compared to fresh flowers, they are currently enjoying a rebirth. When drying most varieties of flowers, all you need to do is to let nature do the drying for you. You may dry flower blooms by simply putting them in a vase with strong stems and leaving them in a cool, low-humidity area for a day or two. In order to prevent the flowers from drooping, hanging them upside down will probably prove to be more effective.
It is the desire of every writer to get his words delivered to the right audience to provide value to his content because the words are nothing if they don’t reach the right people who actually need them. If you have quality content regarding dried flowers then we would be thrilled to lighten up your content by publishing it on our website.
How Can You Submit Your Content?
If you want to write for us, you can mail us your blog post for guest posting at our mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your request will be answered within 24–48 hours.
We Provide Dried Flowers Blog Guest Post Opportunities
Interested in sharing your Dried Flowers marketing expertise with a captive audience? Got a hot topic, marketing tip or unique case study you think our audience would be interested in?
Let us know and you could be our next guest blogger! We’re always looking for talented writers in the Dried Flowers marketing niche.
The Symmetry Of The Blog:
Note: We strictly abide by following rules for symmetry of blog writing. If you fail to follow the guidelines, your blog will be rejected.
- Proper usage of Subheading(H2) should be there in the article.
- You can use additional subheadings like (H3) and (H4) and bullet points to improve readability.
Length Of The Content:
The length of the Blog posts should be of minimum 1500 words.
Only original content should be submitted. Spun or plagiarized content will be rejected.
Images and Infographics:
You can use royalty-free images in your submitted content. It is even recommended to use infographics in your blogs.
Type Of Blog Content Not Accepted:
Following are blog types that we don’t upload on our site:
- Gambling events
- Property related listings
- Adult content
- Job Postings
- Press releases
How Did You Find Us?
If you’re like us and well versed in organic search engine optimization techniques, you understand the value of guest posting on other relevant, high-authority domains. That’s what we’re here for – to offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Maybe you used one of these popular Google search operators to find relevant guest posting opportunities and stumbled upon our site:
|Dried Flowers + “guest blog”||Dried Flowers + “contributor guidelines”|
|Dried Flowers + “guest blogger”||Dried Flowers + “write for us”|
|Dried Flowers + “guest column”||Dried Flowers + “write for me”|
|Dried Flowers + “guest article”||Dried Flowers + “become a contributor”|
|Dried Flowers + “guest posts wanted”||Dried Flowers + “contribute to this site”|
|Dried Flowers + “guest post opportunities”||Dried Flowers + “guest poster wanted”|
|Dried Flowers + “become a guest blogger”||Dried Flowers + “looking for guest posts”|
|Dried Flowers + “contributing writer”||Dried Flowers + “become an author”|
|Dried Flowers + “submit blog post”||Dried Flowers + “submit guest post”|
|Dried Flowers + “accepting guest posts”||Dried Flowers + “suggest a post”|
|Dried Flowers + “contribute to our site”||Dried Flowers + inurl:category/guest|
|Dried Flowers + “submit content”||Dried Flowers + inurl:contributors|
|Dried Flowers + “submit blog post”||allintitle:Dried Flowers + guest post|
|Dried Flowers + “submit your article”||allintitle:Dried Flowers + write for us|
|Dried Flowers + “guest post guidelines”||allintitle:Dried Flowers + submit blog post|
If so, congratulations, you’re in the right place. Be sure to thoroughly review the following contributor guidelines and reach out to us to submit your first post.
What We’re Looking For In Dried Flowers Guest Post
Here are some of the points to look at before you contribute a guest blogging for Shout in Australia.
- We’re searching for unique, relevant, and informative blogs that are well-written. Your article should preferably be 1500 words or longer, double-checked for accuracy, and able to pass a Copyscape review.
- The blog post that you submitted shouldn’t be posted anywhere, not even on your own website or profile. We’re constantly looking for new, insightful blogs that are well-written, no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
- Before sending the article for review, conduct proofreading. Additionally, no more than 4% of the content should be written in the passive voice.
- You must own all of the photographs you use in the guest posting or provide the necessary copyright information with each image.
- Any references included in the article should be pertinent and provide extra information on the given topic.
- There can only be one (1) link in the article text that leads back to your website or the website of your client. Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We have the right to reject any article that does not belong to our criteria or suit the profile of our target audience.
Points to Note
Please read this before you make a blog or article-
- Make sure to use simple words and avoid complicated words and sentence
- Avoid lengthy sentences and vast paragraph
- Use short and understandable subheadings
- Using bullets and points is more preferred
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Shout in Australia, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Marketing
- Financial Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Healthcare Marketing
- Tech Marketing
- Web Design & Development Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- General Business Marketing
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link sent to our contact email at email@example.com