Shout In Australia is a rapidly increasing platform having quality content whose audience is curious to know about the current things and happenings in different niches. If you are a wordsmith in writing strongly researched, highly readable content about Construction, why not submit your posts and articles to our platform Shout In Australia to help us educate and encourage our vast audience. We will be happy to share your work with all of our vast community.
Construction refers to the process of constructing something. This could refer to the construction of a brand-new movie theatre, an office building, or a highway. Construction could take a few weeks for some projects or it could take several years, depending on how large the project is. A building’s construction involves several different stages and a lot of labour-intensive labour. Building construction activities begin with the foundation stage and continue through the frame, exterior, drywall, and finishing stages. These stages can change, and there might even be more or less depending on what is being built. It takes a lot of teamwork to complete a construction project. Depending on the size of the construction project, a very large or small staff may be needed. There are numerous jobs available, each of which requires a unique set of talents.
Every writer wants his views in the form of written content to reach the community he deserves and our vast growing platform will really feel honoured to enlighten his words by publishing them on our esteemed platform. We will not publish the content that is already published on other websites. We are looking for well thought, deeply searched, empowering and educating content of Construction and if you have such favourable words, we are ready to publish your prosperous words on our highly admired website.
How Can You Submit Your Content?
If you want to write for us, you can mail us your blog post for guest posting at our mail id: email@example.com
Note: Your request will be answered within 24–48 hours.
We Provide Construction Blog Guest Post Opportunities
Interested in sharing your Construction marketing expertise with a captive audience? Got a hot topic, marketing tip or unique case study you think our audience would be interested in?
Let us know and you could be our next guest blogger! We’re always looking for talented writers in the Construction marketing niche.
The Symmetry Of The Blog:
Note: We strictly abide by following rules for symmetry of blog writing. If you fail to follow the guidelines, your blog will be rejected.
- Proper usage of Subheading(H2) should be there in the article.
- You can use additional subheadings like (H3) and (H4) and bullet points to improve readability.
Length Of The Content:
The length of the Blog posts should be of minimum 1500 words.
Only original content should be submitted. Spun or plagiarized content will be rejected.
Images and Infographics:
You can use royalty-free images in your submitted content. It is even recommended to use infographics in your blogs.
Type Of Blog Content Not Accepted:
Following are blog types that we don’t upload on our site:
- Gambling events
- Property related listings
- Adult content
- Job Postings
- Press releases
How Did You Find Us?
If you’re like us and well versed in organic search engine optimization techniques, you understand the value of guest posting on other relevant, high-authority domains. That’s what we’re here for – to offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Maybe you used one of these popular Google search operators to find relevant guest posting opportunities and stumbled upon our site:
|Construction + “guest blog”||Construction + “contributor guidelines”|
|Construction + “guest blogger”||Construction + “write for us”|
|Construction + “guest column”||Construction + “write for me”|
|Construction + “guest article”||Construction + “become a contributor”|
|Construction + “guest posts wanted”||Construction + “contribute to this site”|
|Construction + “guest post opportunities”||Construction + “guest poster wanted”|
|Construction + “become a guest blogger”||Construction + “looking for guest posts”|
|Construction + “contributing writer”||Construction + “become an author”|
|Construction + “submit blog post”||Construction + “submit guest post”|
|Construction + “accepting guest posts”||Construction + “suggest a post”|
|Construction + “contribute to our site”||Construction + inurl:category/guest|
|Construction + “submit content”||Construction + inurl:contributors|
|Construction + “submit blog post”||allintitle:Construction + guest post|
|Construction + “submit your article”||allintitle:Construction + write for us|
|Construction + “guest post guidelines”||allintitle:Construction + submit blog post|
If so, congratulations, you’re in the right place. Be sure to thoroughly review the following contributor guidelines and reach out to us to submit your first post.
What We’re Looking For In Construction Guest Post
Here are some of the points to look at before you contribute a guest blogging for Shout in Australia.
- We’re searching for unique, relevant, and informative blogs that are well-written. Your article should preferably be 1500 words or longer, double-checked for accuracy, and able to pass a Copyscape review.
- The blog post that you submitted shouldn’t be posted anywhere, not even on your own website or profile. We’re constantly looking for new, insightful blogs that are well-written, no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
- Before sending the article for review, conduct proofreading. Additionally, no more than 4% of the content should be written in the passive voice.
- You must own all of the photographs you use in the guest posting or provide the necessary copyright information with each image.
- Any references included in the article should be pertinent and provide extra information on the given topic.
- There can only be one (1) link in the article text that leads back to your website or the website of your client. Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We have the right to reject any article that does not belong to our criteria or suit the profile of our target audience.
Points to Note
Please read this before you make a blog or article-
- Make sure to use simple words and avoid complicated words and sentence
- Avoid lengthy sentences and vast paragraph
- Use short and understandable subheadings
- Using bullets and points is more preferred
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Shout in Australia, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Marketing
- Financial Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Healthcare Marketing
- Tech Marketing
- Web Design & Development Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- General Business Marketing
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link sent to our contact email at firstname.lastname@example.org