If you are a fluent and prolific writer and looking for a popular platform that helps you to bring light to your writing proficiency then you have come to the right place. Shout in Australia is a great flourishing platform where valuable content is posted every day. We welcome the words of every scripter who wants to proliferate his writing skills at various niches.
We are delighted to embrace your deepest thoughts regarding Assisted Living to deliver the knowledgeable and informative content to our audience so that they can implement it whenever they need in any situation. Quality is our utmost priority, so we want that all the content delivered by you should be unique, informative and creates the finest audience retention.
Assisted living facilities are designed for older people who are no longer able to live independently and require assistance with everyday activities such as bathing or dressing but do not require the round-the-clock health care that a nursing home would give. Assisted living facilities typically offer residents private apartments or rooms in addition to some shared spaces. They provide round-the-clock supervision, a variety of services, such as meals, housekeeping, laundry, aid with personal care, and support with medications, as well as round-the-clock supervision. assisted living also attempts to provide a “rich social environment” where residents can engage in a lot of social activity that is good for their physical and mental health. Activities like reading clubs and cinema outings might be categorised as social and recreational pursuits.
It is the desire of every writer to get his words delivered to the right audience to provide value to his content because the words are nothing if they don’t reach the right people who actually need them. If you have quality content in Assisted Living then we would be thrilled to lighten up your content by publishing it on our website.
How Can You Submit Your Content?
If you want to write for us, you can mail us your blog post for guest posting at our mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your request will be answered within 24–48 hours.
We Provide Assisted Living Blog Guest Post Opportunities
Interested in sharing your Assisted Living marketing expertise with a captive audience? Got a hot topic, marketing tip or unique case study you think our audience would be interested in?
Let us know and you could be our next guest blogger! We’re always looking for talented writers in the Assisted Living marketing niche.
The Symmetry Of The Blog:
Note: We strictly abide by following rules for symmetry of blog writing. If you fail to follow the guidelines, your blog will be rejected.
- Proper usage of Subheading(H2) should be there in the article.
- You can use additional subheadings like (H3) and (H4) and bullet points to improve readability.
Length Of The Content:
The length of the Blog posts should be of minimum 1500 words.
Only original content should be submitted. Spun or plagiarized content will be rejected.
Images and Infographics:
You can use royalty-free images in your submitted content. It is even recommended to use infographics in your blogs.
Type Of Blog Content Not Accepted:
Following are blog types that we don’t upload on our site:
- Gambling events
- Property related listings
- Adult content
- Job Postings
- Press releases
How Did You Find Us?
If you’re like us and well versed in organic search engine optimization techniques, you understand the value of guest posting on other relevant, high-authority domains. That’s what we’re here for – to offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Maybe you used one of these popular Google search operators to find relevant guest posting opportunities and stumbled upon our site:
|Assisted Living + “guest blog”||Assisted Living + “contributor guidelines”|
|Assisted Living + “guest blogger”||Assisted Living + “write for us”|
|Assisted Living + “guest column”||Assisted Living + “write for me”|
|Assisted Living + “guest article”||Assisted Living + “become a contributor”|
|Assisted Living + “guest posts wanted”||Assisted Living + “contribute to this site”|
|Assisted Living + “guest post opportunities”||Assisted Living + “guest poster wanted”|
|Assisted Living + “become a guest blogger”||Assisted Living + “looking for guest posts”|
|Assisted Living + “contributing writer”||Assisted Living + “become an author”|
|Assisted Living + “submit blog post”||Assisted Living + “submit guest post”|
|Assisted Living + “accepting guest posts”||Assisted Living + “suggest a post”|
|Assisted Living + “contribute to our site”||Assisted Living + inurl:category/guest|
|Assisted Living + “submit content”||Assisted Living + inurl:contributors|
|Assisted Living + “submit blog post”||allintitle:Assisted Living + guest post|
|Assisted Living + “submit your article”||allintitle:Assisted Living + write for us|
|Assisted Living + “guest post guidelines”||allintitle:Assisted Living + submit blog post|
If so, congratulations, you’re in the right place. Be sure to thoroughly review the following contributor guidelines and reach out to us to submit your first post.
What We’re Looking For In Assisted Living Guest Post
Here are some of the points to look at before you contribute a guest blogging for Shout in Australia.
- We’re searching for unique, relevant, and informative blogs that are well-written. Your article should preferably be 1500 words or longer, double-checked for accuracy, and able to pass a Copyscape review.
- The blog post that you submitted shouldn’t be posted anywhere, not even on your own website or profile. We’re constantly looking for new, insightful blogs that are well-written, no posts that have already been published elsewhere
- Before sending the article for review, conduct proofreading. Additionally, no more than 4% of the content should be written in the passive voice.
- You must own all of the photographs you use in the guest posting or provide the necessary copyright information with each image.
- Any references included in the article should be pertinent and provide extra information on the given topic.
- There can only be one (1) link in the article text that leads back to your website or the website of your client. Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We have the right to reject any article that does not belong to our criteria or suit the profile of our target audience.
Points to Note
Please read this before you make a blog or article-
- Make sure to use simple words and avoid complicated words and sentence
- Avoid lengthy sentences and vast paragraph
- Use short and understandable subheadings
- Using bullets and points is more preferred
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Shout in Australia, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Marketing
- Financial Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Healthcare Marketing
- Tech Marketing
- Web Design & Development Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- General Business Marketing
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link sent to our contact email at email@example.com